Learn about reporting other changes

There are other types of changes that you must tell the (CRA) about. These include when:

  • you, your child’s other parent, or your child has a legal name change
  • your child has a new disability
  • your living situation changes, for example, there are changes to how you handle
  • your child stops living with you
  • your changes
  • your spouse or partner leaves Canada or moves to Canada

Moving to Canada

If your partner is immigrating to Canada, they must give the CRA their:

  • (SIN)
  • date of birth
  • address
  • the date they moved to Canada
  • a statement of their income
Hide this website