About Housing Law Guided Pathways

CLEO’s Housing Law Guided Pathways are a series of online interviews that help you fill out forms you need for your housing law matter. The pathways ask you questions and then put your answers into the required forms. Each question includes information that explains what is needed. The pathways are free to use.

If you already have an account, you can access your saved work here:

Guided Pathways Log in

The pathway you use depends on what you’re asking the Landlord and Tenant Board for. You can use one or more of the following pathways:

Return of money the landlord owes

Fill out the T1 using CLEO’s Guided Pathways

Use if you want to ask the Board for money your landlord:

  • collected that they should not have collected
  • owes you

Maintenance or repair problems

Fill out the T6 using CLEO’s Guided Pathways

Use if your landlord is not doing repairs or maintenance, and you want to ask the Board to make them fix or pay for the problems.

Eviction Solution Explorer

Fight eviction using CLEO's Guided Pathways

Use this pathway if your landlord is trying to evict you because of unpaid rent. It can help you find information and create:

  • a tip sheet with possible defences, explaining what you can do next
  • letters to send to your landlord
  • a form to make a payment plan for the rent you owe

Once you’ve completed the pathway, you can save or print your forms. You will also get instructions about how to give these forms to the Board.

You can sign up to create an account or use the pathways as a guest. If you choose not to create an account, the system will time out after 4 hours. You must create an account if you want to save your work on the system or use the other pathways.

Any personal information that you enter into the pathways is confidential. CLEO will not give your personal information to anyone unless you ask us to do this. Read more in the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Need help?

If you need help using the Guided Pathways, or have questions contact support@cleo.on.ca.

The Housing Law Guided Pathways do not give you legal advice. For advice about your situation, talk to a lawyer.

Tenants who have low incomes may be able to get free legal advice at their local community legal clinic. To find your local clinic, you can call Legal Aid Ontario at 1-800-668-8258 or visit their website.

Hide this website