4. Get other help

You may be able to get help from a community legal clinic. Sometimes a letter or phone call from a lawyer or legal worker can get a landlord to change their behaviour.

If the situation involves , you may be able to get legal advice or information from the Centre for Equality Rights in Accommodation (CERA) or from the Human Rights Legal Support Centre.

Hide this website