2. Fill out your forms

Before your , you have to fill out Form 17A: Case Conference Brief. In it, you:

  • give some information about your family
  • give details about your financial situation
  • list the issues you and your partner agree on
  • list the issues you and your partner don’t agree on
  • list the issues you want to talk about at the conference and include facts you think the judge needs to know
  • include your ideas on how you and your partner can agree on the issues

If there are procedural issues, you list them for the judge in your case conference brief. For example, the judge can set a schedule or timetable for the next steps before trial and set dates by when you and your partner have to share documents.

You may also have to give the court updated financial statements.

If your is more than 30 days old at the time you have to or your papers at any stage in the court process, you have to fill out, serve, and file one of the following:

You also have to fill out Form 13A: Certificate of Financial Disclosure. In it, you list all the documents that prove what you said in your financial statement.

Hide this website