5. Get help and advice

You may need to ask questions or get more information or legal advice about returning to work.

If you’re in a , you could talk to your union representative. If you’re not in a union, you can contact the Office of the Worker Advisor for free help.

You might also want to contact a community legal clinic or a lawyer.

There are also injured workers’ groups across the province where you can talk to other workers and get information about the system.

Hide this website