2. Make a complaint to the agency

If you want to, you can complain to the home care agency that employs the worker who abused you.

You can ask the home care agency how to make a complaint about abuse. The agency must give you written information about how to make this kind of complaint. They should also tell you about any laws, rules, or policies that affect your complaint.

Follow the agency’s rules for reporting abuse. In your complaint, include information like:

  • what happened to you
  • how it affected you
  • what you want to happen
Hide this website