I have a disability. What can I do if I’m being abused by a support worker?

If you’re being abused by a worker from an agency that gives you developmental services and supports, learn about what you can do to get help. For example, you may be able to report the abuse to:

For legal advice, you can call ARCH Disability Law Centre. ARCH is a legal clinic and its services are free to people with disabilities. Usually, ARCH helps people with low income or who get social assistance.

Hide this website