1. Talk to your partner

You can try talking to your partner about why they are not paying . You can talk to your partner on your own or with the help of a lawyer or mediator.

You may also be able to speak to someone your partner respects and trusts. This could be a family member, a friend, a colleague, or a religious advisor.

Talking to your partner may not be an option where there is a history of partner abuse.

Hide this website