1. Learn more about getting a union to represent you

You might want to compare the working conditions of unionized workers in your industry or sector with your working conditions.

If you know workers who are in a , talk to them and ask if you can see their .

Ontario’s Ministry of Labour has information about collective agreements by industry, employer, union, and location. You can compare your working conditions with unionized workers in similar jobs.

The Canadian Labour Congress, Ontario Region, can also tell you about getting a union to represent you. You can call them at 1-800-387-3500 or 416-441-3710.

Hide this website