I have a problem with my employer. How can my union help me?

Your sets out conditions of employment. The agreement usually covers things like , hours of work, and overtime pay.

It’s up to the to make sure your employer follows the agreement. So you need to start by talking to your union representative.

The agreement includes the process that you usually need to use if your employer does not follow the agreement.

But there are some situations when you might have other options, for example, if your complaint relates to human rights or safety at work. For more information, see the steps called Learn about your options if your employer does something against your human rights and Learn about your options if you have issues with safety at work.

Hide this website