4. Think about contacting the Ombudsman

Also think about contacting the Ontario Ombudsman. The Ombudsman investigates complaints about government services like developmental service agencies. All complaints are confidential. You can call the Ombudsman at 1-800-263-1830

Many people have already complained to the Ombudsman about developmental services. The Ombudsman investigated and wrote a report called Nowhere to Turn. The report is about changes needed in developmental services.

The Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services said that it would make all the changes that the Ombudsman said are needed.

The Ombudsman is still taking complaints about government services. They also write and share reports about whether developmental services are improving.

Hide this website