4. File your documents with the court

After you the , you must file a printed copy of the Notice and the Affidavit of Service with the court.

Or, you can file your Affidavit of Service online. To do this:

  1. Log in to your ONe-key account.
  2. Click Next steps. Step 2 – Serve defendants will be highlighted at the top of the page.
  3. Click Upload and file affidavit.
  4. Click the box beside the name of the defendant you served.
  5. Upload the scanned copy of the Affidavit of Service. Also upload any supporting documents like receipts from or couriers.
  6. Enter the date the defendant was served. Confirm that their contact information is correct. Click Review information before submitting.
  7. Check that all of the details are right, and then click Submit.

Once you file your documents, the case you started is cancelled.

Hide this website