1. Note the defendant in default

To use the e-filing service to ask the court to note the in default:

  1. Log in to your ONe-key account.
  2. Click My existing claims. Click Next Steps. Your claim should be at Step 3.
  3. Read the instructions and tips. Then click Request default judgment.

There is a fee of $89 to do this. You can use a MasterCard or Visa credit card, or Interac Online to pay the filing fees.

Hide this website