4. Get help

There are many community agencies that can help you to get your child registered at school. For example, an agency can help you find an interpreter, if you would like one. Contact your local settlement agency for more information and help.

Legal help

If you have not been able to get your child enrolled in school, you can contact the community legal clinic nearest you. You can also call Legal Aid Ontario at 1-800-668-8258 or 416-979-1446.

Justice for Children and Youth is a specialty clinic that deals with education and legal issues that affect children and young people under the age of 18. There is more information on their website or you can call them at 1-866-999-5329 or 416-920-1633.

Hide this website