Ask the Federal Court to review the decision

You may be able to ask the Federal Court for “leave” or permission to review the decision refusing your citizenship application. 

There’s a 30-day deadline to apply to the Federal Court and it’s a complicated process.

What the Federal Court can consider in a is very limited. So as soon as you find out your application has been refused, it’s important to get legal help.

Hide this website