4. Get legal help

You can call the Human Rights Legal Support Centre or the Centre for Equality Rights in Accommodation (CERA) for advice. They can tell you if your situation is what the law considers discrimination. They can also give you suggestions about ways to resolve the problem or how to get evidence to back up your case. They might also be able to help you deal with your landlord or take further legal steps.

Hide this website