If you can’t get a copy of your certificate

If you can’t get your marriage certificate, there is a box on page 1 of Form 36: Affidavit for Divorce where you can explain why you couldn’t get it.

The Affidavit of Divorce is a court form that must be filed when you’re applying for a .

In Form 36: Affidavit for Divorce, you include information about you and your partner, your children, and any arrangements made after separating. This form must be sworn or affirmed. This means you are promising that the information in the document is true. You can be charged for committing a crime if you do not tell the truth when you swear or affirm your form.

Hide this website