Get your order

The judge’s decision is usually in the form of an . An endorsement is the written directions a judge gives you and your partner that says what you must do or not do.

You should now get a formal signed order from the court. You or your partner can do this by filling out Form 25: Order listing all the orders in the endorsement, and send it to the other for approval. You must both agree with the wording of the orders. In some cases, the may prepare the order for you.

Once you have your order, it’s up to you and your partner to respect the order and follow it.

Hide this website