4. Update your financial statement

If your is more than 30 days old at the time you have to or your papers at any stage in the court process, you have to fill out, serve, and file one of the following:

You must update your financial statement court form if there is a significant change in your circumstances that affects the information in it. For example, if you change jobs and have a significant change in the amount of your income.

You also have to fill out Form 13A: Certificate of Financial Disclosure, where you list all the documents that prove what you said in your financial statement.

This can include copies of your pay stubs, recent tax returns, and notices of assessment. If you don’t have a copy of your notices of assessment, you can get a copy of your income and deductions statement from Canada Revenue Agency by calling 1-800-959-8281.

Hide this website