1. Talk to your partner

You can try talking to your partner about why they are not following the . You can talk to your partner on your own or with the help of a lawyer or mediator.

You may also be able to speak to someone your partner respects and trusts. This could be a family member, a friend, a colleague, or a religious advisor.

For example, maybe your partner is always late picking up the children on the weekend. When you and your partner talk about this, you find out they are late because their hours of work have changed.

If you agree on how to deal with your issues, you can change your final court order by entering into a consent. A is an order made by the court based on your agreement.

Talking to your partner may not be an option where there is a history of partner abuse.

Hide this website