1. Agree on the terms of your order

You can talk to your partner on your own, with the help of someone you both trust, or with the help of a lawyer or mediator.

If you and your partner agree, you can put your agreement in writing in either a consent agreement or . These are written documents that say what you are agreeing to. They can be handwritten and signed or typed and signed.

In your agreement, list the orders you agree on.

Talking to your partner may not be an option where there is a history of partner abuse.

Hide this website