4. Send your claim to the Ministry of Labour

Sending your claim in to the Ministry of Labour is called “filing” your claim. You can do this by:

  • using the online e-form
  • faxing it to 1-888-252-4684
  • taking it to a ServiceOntario centre
  • mailing it to:
    Provincial Claims Centre
    Ministry of Labour
    70 Foster Drive, Suite 410
    Roberta Bondar Place
    Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6A 6V4

Keep a copy of your claim form. Give copies of the other documents to the Ministry and keep the originals. If you use the online form, the Ministry will ask you for the other documents when they start to look at your claim.

After you send in your claim, the Ministry gives you a claim submission number. You need this to keep track of what’s happening with your claim.

If you use the online form, you get the number right away. Otherwise, the Ministry sends it to you in the mail.

Hide this website