2. Give your application to your employer and the Ministry of Labour

Give a copy of your application to your employer. You can do this in person, or by fax, regular mail, or courier. Keep a copy of the receipt as proof that you gave your employer a copy of your application. 

Write down the date and time you did this on page 6 of Form A-65: Appeal of Inspector’s Order..

Send a copy to the Ministry of Labour by faxing it to 416-326-7985 or mailing it to:

Deputy Director
Legal Services Branch
Ministry of Labour
400 University Ave, 11th floor
Toronto, ON M7A 1T7

Keep the original that has your writing on it as you have to send it to the Ontario Labour Relations Board.

Hide this website