About Family Law Guided Pathways

CLEO’s Family Law Guided Pathways are a series of online interviews that help you fill out the court forms you need for your family law matter. The pathways ask you questions and then put your answers into the required forms. Each question includes information that explains what is needed. The pathways are free to use.

If you already have an account, you can access your saved work here:

Guided Pathways Log in

The pathway you use depends on what you’re asking the court for. You can use one or more of the following pathways:

Children, support, and property issues in separation and divorce

Form 8 Guided Pathways

Use if you want to ask the court for:

  • decision-making responsibility, which used to be called child custody
  • parenting time, which used to be called child access
  • child support
  • spousal support
  • property division
  • other family law orders like a restraining order
  • a divorce with one or more of these other orders

Simple or joint divorce

Form 8A Guided Pathways

Use if you want to ask the court for:

  • a divorce only without other orders
  • a divorce jointly with your spouse, which can include other orders if you both agree

Filing your support agreement for enforcement

Form 26B Guided Pathways

Use to file your separation agreement, marriage contract, cohabitation agreement, or paternity agreement with the court to enforce the support amounts outlined in it.

Answering a family law application

Use if you want to respond to a Form 8 or Form 8A: Application. You can also make your own claims for a divorce, decision-making responsibility, parenting time, support, and property division. Decision-making responsibility and parenting time used to be called custody and access.

Replying to an Answer

Use if you started a family law court case and want to respond to a Form 10: Answer.

Case conference

Use to complete the forms you need for your case conference.

Settlement conference

Use to complete the forms you need for your settlement conference.

Making or responding to a motion

Use if you want to start a motion or respond to a motion as part of your family law case that is in progress.

Completing net family property forms

Fill out Form 13B or 13C

Use to complete forms to calculate net family property in a family law case.

Once you’ve completed the pathway, you can save or print your forms. You will also get instructions about how to give these forms to the court.

You can sign up to create an account or use the pathways as a guest. If you choose not to create an account, the system will time out after 4 hours. You must create an account if you want to save your work on the system or use the other pathways.

Any personal information that you enter into the pathways is confidential. CLEO will not give your personal information to anyone unless you ask us to do this. Read more in the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Need help?

If you need help using the Guided Pathways, or have questions contact support@cleo.on.ca.

The Family Law Guided Pathways do not give you legal advice. For advice about your situation, talk to a lawyer.

Hide this website