surplus income payments

When you file for bankruptcy, you may have to make what are called monthly “surplus income payments” if you or your family earn more money than what the Surplus Income Guidelines say you can make.

These payments go to a Licensed Insolvency Trustee, who uses them to pay your creditors.

Hide this website