Social Security Tribunal

You may be able to appeal to the Social Security Tribunal if you don’t agree with a decision about the Canada Pension Plan, Employment Insurance, or Old Age Security. The Tribunal is independent from Service Canada.

When you appeal to the Tribunal, you start with the General Division. Then, if you think that the General Division has made an error, you may be able to appeal to the Appeal Division.

Hide this website